Kono Kaisha ni Suki na Hito ga Imasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Shopping

I really like how the author always put an extra effort on Yui'd clothes and hairstyles, and all of them are great too...
also, I agree that this chapter is totally accrurate, for normal couples at least...

Dex-chan lover
@gregger Sometimes roles are just reversed, I guess 😂

But I believe, you are enjoying your time that you spend with her.

Dex-chan lover
@Hacete
Yeah my dude, she literally hard carries me though every game we play. Honestly don't think I can find anyone better

Dex-chan lover
@gregger
A perfect girlfriend indeed!
And I hope that both of you share a long and happy life together.
And also, thanks for sharing your story here. It was really a wonderful experience to read something like this.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, "shopping date". The traditional way for women to emasculate their boyfriends/husbands

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad it's back. Congratulations on capturing a pokemon a helper.
Obligatory:
28790936.jpg

@BCS the only way to deal with a shopping date is to be as bold and brash as you would be when out with the boys. Chad isn't a body type, chad is a way of life.

Dex-chan lover
All shops should have a sofa outside for boyfriends/husbands.
I agree, I'm all for going on a shopping "date" with my girl. And I'd love seeing her get excited with her clothes. But standing around for 3 hours straight isn't exactly fun, at least gimme a chair.

Aggregator gang
Very realistic. The first part, I mean, where one person gets dragged around while the other enjoys shopping.

This chapter made me happy I married a hyper practical chick that gives no farks for fashion, then I got sad cause somehow our daughter goes batshit like this stereotype of women clothes shopping. That old guy there, I wanna buy that champ a beer, I know the pain he's hiding.

Users who are viewing this thread