Kono Kaisha ni Suki na Hito ga Imasu - Vol. 9 Ch. 80 - A Picnic Date

Group Leader
I completed forgot to put it in the creds page at first, but just as a note, this series is also going on break for the holidays! Next chapter will be delayed to Saturday January 13th at the earliest! Thanks everyone, and see you next year!

Dex-chan lover
She claims she thought he didn't notice, but he did say she looked both different and great.

It happens so much that I can't take characters getting ill seriously. Though with that state of mind, forgetting to drink isn't unnatural.

So realistically, normal that it's pure gem.
I find him to act a bit too much like a teenager, although not quite as blushy as a lot of other mangas with supposedly adult characters.

Dex-chan lover
I find him to act a bit too much like a teenager, although not quite as blushy as a lot of other mangas with supposedly adult characters.
Maybe it's just me. Or maybe it's because I'm still young.

But when your girl suddenly changes the way she dresses, hairstyle. Something so simple as wearing shorts for a first/long time. And it hits your taste just right. You kinda lose it.

Blushing is a easiest way to show his excitement without going overboard on internal monologue or other silly stuff, most of mangas do. It would be hard to express otherwise while maintaining cute and fluffy atmosphere of the chapter

Dex-chan lover
But when your girl suddenly changes the way she dresses, hairstyle. Something so simple as wearing shorts for a first/long time. And it hits your taste just right. You kinda lose it.
Maybe lose it and go with the flow, not stop and clam up. But that's still a lack of experience.

Dex-chan lover
She claims she thought he didn't notice, but he did say she looked both different and great.

It happens so much that I can't take characters getting ill seriously. Though with that state of mind, forgetting to drink isn't unnatural.

Literally this chapter. He says "I'm acting like a middle schooler." Even the end lines about wanting to see her in a swimsuit, a yukata, a baseball uniform, etc, read like a list of school romance manga clichés. This story felt original at times, but this chapter feels like the author had nothing new to say.

PLONK.

Dex-chan lover
First, I'd like to point, she asked him at least twice about whether he wants to drink some water. So, this heat stroke is entirely our middle schooler's fault.
Second, I like how at the last page he only thinks about different dresses for her. This is cute too.

Thanks you team for the translations. Happy holidays to you all

Dex-chan lover
It is called fluff for a reason

Thank you for your translations, have an extremely good holidays!

Users who are viewing this thread