Kono Koi wo Hoshi ni wa Negawanai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Love Is a Sickness

Dex-chan lover
Guyys, I wanna ask your opinion cus, I think there is some part that I have to edit. So, on page 17 there is the line "Does Fuyuki like girls?" right? Is those part okay? Or should I change it to "Fuyuki likes girls, right?"

The raw say "冬葵は女の人が好きなんだっけ" and I feel like the previous ver. is more like Senpai asking if Fuyuki likes girl and not like asking Fuyuki only likes women. Do you know what I mean? lol Please help, I overthinking again

Guyys, I wanna ask your opinion cus, I think there is some part that I have to edit. So, on page 17 there is the line "Does Fuyuki like girls?" right? Is those part okay? Or should I change it to "Fuyuki likes girls, right?"

The raw say "冬葵は女の人が好きなんだっけ" and I feel like the previous ver. is more like Senpai asking if Fuyuki likes girl and not like asking Fuyuki only likes women. Do you know what I mean? lol Please help, I overthinking again
Uhhhh, I get what you are asking!
That is a hard one...
Honestly, I think I would prefer the "Fuyuki likes girls, right?", but the way it is now works just fine.

Dex-chan lover
With how he has been acting, how he will and in the past too, he kinda deserves it.

And yeah, senpai is much more understanding and probably a better fit for Fuyuki. We just don't know how author will cook. Don't forget the forshadow wedding at the start.
let's just hope she didn't just write that as a fakeout or just ended up pivoting at the last moment

(can you imagine the rage if it ended up with MC being bi/straight and marrying a man at the end, then again unless this is a slightly diff/fictional part of Japan, gay marriage still isn't legal, unless it's just an informal ceremony/not official paperwork and all versus Eri marrying the childhood boyfriend)

Thanks for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
thanks for TL moosan!

the first chapter shows kyo riding a taxi to get to a wedding. i like to think that is him going to eri and fuyuki's wedding. the final chapter doing a call back to that would be sooo good with all the angst we're getting.

Contributor

It's more assertive than that, "Fuyuki likes girls after all..." or "Since Fuyuki likes girls, right?" if you don't want an elipsis. Form -い + なんだ is basically giving a reason (or answer even if nothing is asked) and the っけ shows at the same time it's something she supposes. Anyway, I normally check all the page to be sure because the sentences are not independent in Japanese conversations.

Last edited:
I’m caught up in the raws. I think this series is struggling in terms of popularity and the fact the author has never done something so lengthy like this before. Please post reminders of where to buy the raws to support the author! I have read just about every yuri manga on this website and this is the only one in which I have bought! We must keep it going!!

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
It's more assertive than that, "Fuyuki likes girls after all..." or "Since Fuyuki likes girls, right?" if you don't want an elipsis. Form dictionary + なんだ is basically giving a reason (or answer even if nothing is asked) and the っけ shows at the same time it's something she supposes. Anyway, I normally check all the page to be sure because the sentences are not independent in Japanese conversations.
When I saw that, the first thing I thought was "Fuyuki really does like girls, doesn't she...", so your analysis is p. much what mine is...

Dex-chan lover
let's just hope she didn't just write that as a fakeout or just ended up pivoting at the last moment

(can you imagine the rage if it ended up with MC being bi/straight and marrying a man at the end, then again unless this is a slightly diff/fictional part of Japan, gay marriage still isn't legal, unless it's just an informal ceremony/not official paperwork and all versus Eri marrying the childhood boyfriend)

Thanks for the chapter!
Going by author's track records, I don't think it will ever happen. By MC you mean Fuyuki right? If it's Eri then I'm actually not surprised.

Also I'm very certain the guy won't be the groom due to recent chapters, so that wedding is still a mystery for now.

I’m caught up in the raws. I think this series is struggling in terms of popularity and the fact the author has never done something so lengthy like this before. Please post reminders of where to buy the raws to support the author! I have read just about every yuri manga on this website and this is the only one in which I have bought! We must keep it going!!
Any advice on how to buy the raws? I love this one so much! It really breaks my heart lol

Supporter

Thanks for the chapter!
There is like a partnership certificate system in some parts of Japan that's pretty similar in benefits(?) to marriage

Allows them to visit their partner when they're in the hospital, consenting to surgery for their partner and housing stuff with some municipalities allowing same-sex couples to pick up their kids and make medical decisions for their kids.
Doesn't allow going for a partner's funeral or for the transfer of assets from the deceased to their partner.

It sadly isn't legally binding so it's up to the hospital or landlord to accept it as well
If you want to read more about it:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rec...marriage (同性結婚,openness to discuss the matter.

easiest one is CDJapan I believe for physical copies. Although I don't know shipping fees,, I think you just need to create an account add shipping address.. For eBook, I think amazon should be more easier to buy.
Any advice on how to buy the raws? I love this one so much! It really breaks my heart lol
Yes those are good recommendations! The author recently released acryllic stands and special prints to ship believe although that deal may be over. They are releasing the third volume on 8/9 so please check it out! This series is a slow burn but it’s got just the right amount of angst and it is so incredibly beautiful! I hope the author sees some sales for all their hard work!

It would seriously suck for the author to have to wrap everything up quickly and end it in one volume and I imagine that volume sales now matter more than ever in determining whether to flesh out the story more or finish it. The links to buy the volunes and support the author are on the mangadex page. :D

Users who are viewing this thread