Kono Koi wo Hoshi ni wa Negawanai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Love Is a Sickness

Dex-chan lover
There is like a partnership certificate system in some parts of Japan that's pretty similar in benefits(?) to marriage

Allows them to visit their partner when they're in the hospital, consenting to surgery for their partner and housing stuff with some municipalities allowing same-sex couples to pick up their kids and make medical decisions for their kids.
Doesn't allow going for a partner's funeral or for the transfer of assets from the deceased to their partner.

It sadly isn't legally binding so it's up to the hospital or landlord to accept it as well
If you want to read more about it:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recognition_of_same-sex_unions_in_Japan#:~:text=Same-sex marriage,-Laws regarding homosexuality&text=Same-sex marriage (同性結婚,openness to discuss the matter.
I do vaguely remember hearing about there being 'adoption' and like "What did you eat today?"s BL manga being like "we're a gay couple but i'm adopting him as my son so he can have insurance/health" or something like that

tho who knows maybe they're not even in japan, I do remember seeing this article? of some lesbian couple basically traveling the world and getting married in every country that allowed it as a 'flex' lol

Contributor
Like others mentioned, in the title entry there are links to several stores, there you can buy either physically or digitally the books, for physical volumes it may vary depending on your country the most affordable option, for me it's CD Japan. In Comic Walker first link (Official Raw) you can read for free some chapters and you can also buy them separately or maybe in this case I think you can read them as long as you're subscribed. I usually wait for the volumes to come out to purchase them, that way the extras are included and I can support the authors I want by buying them in bulk. So basically if you're short on physical space in your room or can't afford the shipping fees, buying them digitally is still a good option, since I am a bookworm my savings go to books.

Dex-chan lover
Thing is, she doesn't know that! He hasn't really been shown to be much of one... Yet. She is still in denial about her feelings Fuyuki.

Well unless that mobile
Monologue was the"present version of her. Then you're absolutely right.
i mean they're all childhood friends, idk if it went into his past dating history or so but if he was a scumbag they prolly wouldn't rly bother being friends with him as opposed to "he's a good friend but that doesn't necessarily mean he's a bad bf" unless ppl also change for the worse in some relationships, if not other girls who try to act all nice/friendly to the girls to try to get closer to him or going up to them and complaining about how he was a bad bf after a breakup

and even if he didn't know the possibility of them being bi/gay i can imagine some ppl feeling like a third wheel in this situation where Eri clearly clings onto the MC for things more so

Dex-chan lover
Eri is by far my least favorite character is this manga. She's not a bad character per se, but I simply dislike people like her. I value honesty a lot, and Eri seems to be completely incapable of being honest with herself, her "boyfriend" whomst is only her boyfriend in name only because she does not want to spend time with him in any way if it doesn't involve Fuyuki, and Fuyuki herself.

Fed-Kun's army
I am really hoping that Eri and Fuyuki got together in the end - if the wedding which concludes the story at its start really is for the two of them, then the words at the end of this chapter (and those throughout the series in past-tense), painful and regretful as they are, actually sound like wedding vows to each other, promising a promise at their end

Users who are viewing this thread