Kono Koi wo Hoshi ni wa Negawanai - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - At Karaoke

Dex-chan lover
lack of honest communication really makes an already ugly situation uglier, but damn i love this. I want to know more about senpai.

Used to feel sorry for the boy but now even he seems pretty casual and instead of talking to eri, he is just going to fuyuki (again). Sure for someone who grew up together it might not be a huge deal but its either he puts one sided effort by himself into this relationship or break up with eri. Imho it's pretty awkward and tactless to get your girlfriends "friend" to leave you guys alone.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
its so obvious the Eri has no care for Kyo and he really doesn't care about Eri since they are childhood friends and yet he knows nothing about her. So he is going to use Eri's birthday to give himself a gift and since Eri is upset Fuyuki isn't with them (by Kyo's request) she will do it then obviously hate it and regret it until she comes to terms of realizing she missed her shot earlier

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for bringing this back up!

LOL i know this is prolly leading towards the childhood friend and her ending up but hopefully the editor or JP audience/fanbase is pushing back against it (even if she doesn't end up with the senpai or move on). b/c mc's feelings aside, from a 3rd person/readers perspective it just seems more like the childhood friend is more like a pseudo sister/daughter and too dependent, even it's not quite a 'toxic yuri' situation yet lol

Then again the very first chapter implies a wedding happening between one of them at least lol

lack of honest communication really makes an already ugly situation uglier, but damn i love this. I want to know more about senpai.

Used to feel sorry for the boy but now even he seems pretty casual and instead of talking to eri, he is just going to fuyuki (again). Sure for someone who grew up together it might not be a huge deal but its either he puts one sided effort by himself into this relationship or break up with eri. Imho it's pretty awkward and tactless to get your girlfriends "friend" to leave you guys alone.
It would be pretty hard to tell your childhood friend that you're gay and have been in love with them for years esp since MC has been by her side for years supporting her previous 'boyfriends'

it's not impossible for it to lead to a 'better' relationship since this is a fictional story but if this was a real situation i can imagine ppl just simply cutting them off and like moving away 3 cities over or so lol

Users who are viewing this thread