Kono Koi wo Hoshi ni wa Negawanai - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - At Karaoke

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'm just here for the drama.

Fuyuki and Eri would need one of those "the room you can't leave until you have sex" to even begin to consider that a relationship between the two is possible. Eri is too blinded by label she put on their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
What happens?? (spoiler tag please)
This may or may not make you continue so you have been warned
Sooo... Fuyuki wants to not be a 3rd wheel during Eri's bday. Eri is pissed and acts out but Kyou reminds her that they are in a relationship yada yada. So Eri and Kyou are doing the deed which at the same time Fuyuki changes her mind and went to Eri house to witness it all. She seeks comfort from senpai and tried to do the deed but she felt sick and couldn't since she pretty much blinded by love to Eri. SO YEAAAHHH...................
:aquadrink:

can't bring myself to feel bad for kyou at all and maybe it's cause I already know what happens in later chapters but even early on like here, he has BEEN strange. the signs were all there. anyways im so happy this is getting picked up again! I am dreading the next chapters

Aggregator gang
felt tbh, things change a lot after your best friend finds a romantic partner
kind of sucks because the partner will most likely always be prioritized
understandable but man do i miss the times when she was single

Double-page supporter
This may or may not make you continue so you have been warned
Sooo... Fuyuki wants to not be a 3rd wheel during Eri's bday. Eri is pissed and acts out but Kyou reminds her that they are in a relationship yada yada. So Eri and Kyou are doing the deed which at the same time Fuyuki changes her mind and went to Eri house to witness it all. She seeks comfort from senpai and tried to do the deed but she felt sick and couldn't since she pretty much blinded by love to Eri. SO YEAAAHHH...................
:aquadrink:
I'll keep reading because that sounds like an interesting development. Do you know why other comments say Kyou is a creep in later chapters? Obviously he's already starting to give bad vibes but curious if he gets worse

Double-page supporter
Bruh, Eri told senpai to not make Fuyuki cry while she was the one who already made Fuyuki sad

Anyway, I'm rooting for senpai with Fuyuki, so Eri and Kyo can go fuvk off somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread