Kono Oto Tomare! - Ch. 131 - My Story

Fed-Kun's army
I sometimes become too absorbed on my life’s inconveniences that I feel like am miserable, what actually miserable is not my life, its my narrow way of thinking.

I really can’t hate characters like her, some people can be selfish without noticing, the moment they are made to know their error yet continue is where I start judging

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, while the girl obviously has a mountain of shit she needs to confront and deal with (she's also self-aware of it as well). My takeaway from this mini-arc has been how terrible the teacher is and how poorly he's addressed and handled this. Being perfectly aware of all of this, purposefully taking a dump in the drama pool, then peacing out. How have all the adults in this mini arc, that should have been present, mentoring, and helping the kids, just completely dropped the ball. People, especially kids, don't magically get their shit together without guidance.

Dex-chan lover
The world is unfair, but don't think that only yourself is having an unfair situation. Everyone has some bad day.

The mangaka really has a way to make you feel for a character you didn't like previously.

After seeing her back story it's easy to understand why she put all her value on how she plays koto. Rather than see how good she was, she started comparing herself to someone else. It's like her self estime is already low and she only knows how to put herself lower.

Dex-chan lover
Idk, I can't empathise with Miran regardless of her upbringing. I guess her shitty behaviour since previous chapters kills it.

Could be I'm just being shitty myself though, idk.

Most of the top player have EGO. And Miran can't balance it. Now she know.

While I do synpathise with Miwa (comparing oneself with a talent next to you is something many, including myself, unconciously do), Miwa does need to hear this talk. She had her own pity party for so long so failed to regconize other people's hardship.

She took one look at Satowa and believed Satowa had everything she didn't. Little did she know that while Miwa herself has a mom, a dad, and a sister that love her, Satowa lost her own dad while her mom shunned her for a long time.

Never judge other people from 1 glance. They might look perfect from 1 side, but everyone has their own hardship to deal with.

Dex-chan lover
Miran actually did need that verbal smackdown, I guess. Everybody else has either been dismissive or comforting, and sometimes... Well, sometimes you just need to have a cold glass of water thrown in your face.
While this is true, it is literally their teacher's job to maintain a healthy atmosphere in their gang. He'd known she had serious issues even before she came to Ichiei, yet instead of trying to gently correct them, he hung her out to dry, to the point of the breakdown we're seeing in the recent chapters. She at least has the excuse of being a kid traumatized by bullying.

Users who are viewing this thread