Kono Oto Tomare! - Vol. 21 Ch. 80 - The Loner and the Lonely

Momoya is not wrong, I need more background story about him!

Sakai’s situation is just awful, and I completely understand him... I’ve been there before orz

I am going to be a bit hard but that's the moment you need to enforce small cores to the kids.
Doing everything alone is exhausting, I totally understand that which is why you also need to talk to your kids in these situations.
Anyway, time for Tetsu to shine!

@Shootyagoo

Thinking back to my experiences when was I younger, I can see how people might not remember someone's name despite being in the same class. I'm personally bad with names. Faces and voices were easier to remember. That and I think most of my teachers stopped calling out roll by the end of the first month, especially if there was assigned seating. No point.

Man, time sure flies by... really don't miss those days at all hahaha.

@Haruza

Yeah, definitely a "to each their own" style thing with remembering people, same goes for roll call it seems as well. My school never really had any assigned seating except a few circumstances when some students were being too disruptive so they punished everyone (classic). Besides that though, when we get to year 8 and onwards (middle school- high school) everyone started getting split for electives, so roll calls were every lesson, every day.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I'll ever be able to like Momoya... I have never felt like this before. But i really like to punch Momoya out of the screen damn it!

Dex-chan lover
@kidACEsone
What Momoya said isn't entirely wrong... But he only look at the surface of it too... He doesn't know the situation... He doesn't even care what Mittsun is feeling... For him to said that to Mittsun, a total beginner at first, someone who experienced loses and embarrassment and insults by others, and finally to be able to compete in National, is not fitting at all... He doesn't know how to read the situation and he admitted that in the previous chapter...

Tetsu!!! My man ❤!!!!

Gahhh really hate momoya. Yes, he's somewhat right, but the Mitsu and Yoshina were more spot on. Mitsu is cutting his practice a bit short, but makes more of the effort to be there and learn. Momoya the amount of practice that he put in doesn't even amount to what mitsu has done. So momoya can stub his toe on corner, step on a Lego piece at night, and pour cereal in his bowl later realizing he has no milk.

Momoya is right, I'm sure he doesn't like being like that and I'd hate being that guy too, but at this rate they're gonna waste the whole 3 months, improve nothing, lick their wounds and fail miserably in the nationals, of course it's gonna work out cuz it's manga but in real life the only solution is to change the part and go on.

Users who are viewing this thread