Kono Oto Tomare! - Vol. 21 Ch. 81 - Another Option

Dex-chan lover
This chapter might have been one of the sweetest yet, loved it <3 I didn't expect that last twist, but it makes sense... But I know they won't let go of him just yet!

Dex-chan lover
Holy a chapter per week?!
Thanks for scanlating this amazing series but be careful not to burn yourself out!

Good lord those boys are precious, I wanna give them all a big hug. Such good friends.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating! Much appreciated!

W00t! Douchebag left the club! Yeah, I know it probably won't last. Honestly though, there's no kind of bs tragic backstory that'll make him endearing as a character.

Fed-Kun's army
Good riddance tbh lol. Although I'm 98% sure that someone is gonna talk to him to make him re-join, and then we gonna get a backstory.

Thank you so much for the translation!

Aaaah, as expected, this chapter was so wholesome and cute! But I don't want Momoya to leave... IT'S BACKSTORY TIME

Dex-chan lover
Let us stop and take a moment to appreciate the sheer levels of bro that Tetsuki has. Seriously, this mans bro levels are so high that it should be illegal.

Am I the only one who feels bad for Momoya? He feels like the most misunderstood character in this series.

I dont know but i feel bad for momoya. They treat him like what he used to be treated, so no wonder he quit

Dex-chan lover
Tetsuki is a literal god and no one can convince me otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread