Kono Oto Tomare! - Vol. 22 Ch. 88 - Tokise's sound

Fed-Kun's army
Thank youuu.

Uuu seeing Chika grows so much is so heartwarming. Everyone of Tokise members is so free and bring their own sounds. Takinami really lets them run their own show ^^

Chika!!!!!! Hngh!!!!! You really took my heart and squeezed it with your sincerity;_;

Power Uploader
@FarnesseTL
It shouldn't be on break next month since the magazine issues are released one month before the actual month. For example the issue released this month is the March one, so in March they are releasing the April issue.

chikaaaa (,,꒪꒫꒪,,) /holds up "you're doing great sweetie" signboard
also, much thanks and all my soul pieces for bringing this back to a monthly schedule!

thank you all for the diligent translations to catch up wow!!! and hell yeah uncle journalist better put some respect for chika and sit properly

Dex-chan lover
Catching up to the raws always leaves me with mixed feelings, but oh well.
My boy Chika doing great.

Ty for your hard work!!
Finally some Chika time! I love all the other characters but I was starting to miss our unknowingly suave yet stupid Chika!

I really like this manga, but I think it would be a lot more entertaining if it had more nudity and violence.

Whoa Farnesse you're really fast. The raws only came out yesterday😙

prez pairing is going really well but on the other hand, the geniuses pairing is ??? chika you dumbass

Users who are viewing this thread