Kono Oto Tomare! - Vol. 23 Ch. 94 - Amidst Change

Fed-Kun's army
Holy fucking feels. Momoya Yoshinaga arc really accentuates the problem with friendships. I relate to both of them when socializing and honestly it sucks without understanding people around you. One overcompensates, and one underachieves to fit in. I simply love their dynamic. Many thanks for the chapter!

OH. MY. GOODNESS. THE FEELING THAT JUST SWEPT THROUGH MY BODY AT THAT LAST SCENE. I've always adored this manga for showing a consistent growth in all of the characters. It's so moving to witness ;_; they're all such good kids

ahhhh this is why i continue to read this... fkn love the author :')

The wall around Momoya finally came completely down 😌

Thank you for the upload 🤗

Group Leader
Looks likes Momoya's starting to slowly warm up to them, feels so good.

They always pick the right words to say

Dex-chan lover
holy shit that last page 😨😨😨... there's still so much to get adapted

And to think I disliked both newcomers when they joined, especially Momoya. Forgot i'm reading fucking Kono Oto, aka "How to do proper character development 101".

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad to see a progress from him TvT...this is really one of the best manga that has the best character development of each characters.
Also every expressions characters have always capture my heart.

Thank you for the translations ❤😭

Did I say how much I love Momoya??? No?? Daily reminder then. These group is just the best, this manga does so well character development, and they're just so cute marshmallows. Cinnamon rolls too good for this world, too pure

I really like this one !!! Thick with friendship ... Everyone has their respective roles
Thank you so much!!!

Dex-chan lover
Be careful, Momoya. You'll make the poor boy fall in love with you.

@pockettrash He's also starting to take them far more seriously. I still don't quite understand why he joined the club, but it looks like he now believes he's doing something worthwhile there for himself as well.

Fed-Kun's army
Momoya maintaining his unique disposition while also beginning to accept others for who they are and their differences more readily. For a long time he was icy and conceited, but now he sees that imperfection, especially in music, can be a hidden intention. His heart is growing with alongside his community.

Users who are viewing this thread