Kono Oto Tomare! - Vol. 24 Ch. 100 - Love Letter

Double-page supporter
I knew Momoya wasn't in on this thing, but still... Poor him and Chika :/ just when I was hoping for some fluff and/or romantic development with that title!

the EXPRESSIONS in the manga dude!!! AAAAAAAAAA PROTECT MOMOYA AND CHIKA!!!!!!! this arc is going to make me sob i can feel it

well yall time for a painful ride once again, cant wait to cry because of the future chapters 😃

Dex-chan lover
This motherfuckers are just butthurt because chika found his own happiness where he could belong to.

I knew Momoya was a good one and didn't have a hidden agenda ;_; I wonder what he'll do from here

You crazy demons, leave our chika and koto's club members alone!! 🤬🤬🤬

Btw, thank you for the translation🥰

Dex-chan lover
Omg.. I'm kinda.. understanding why momoya is the way he is now...
Many thanks

Well, given the rise of woke cancel culture, this isn't looking far fetched. If anything would be far fetched here, it would be Chika getting support of people around him.

Fed-Kun's army
Congrats to Amyuu-sensei for 100 chapters and massive thanks to TL for translating this series so well!

I'm pretty scared how this will turn out. I see Momoya and Chika getting a fight over this (started by Chika obv, since he swore to strike down anyone who was even remotely related to what happened to his Gramp's shop), but I really hope they reconcile in the future or else I will be scared for the Club

Kinda sad for momoya that just wanted to become friends with chika, but instead it became like this 😖😭 this damned people should just leave our chika alone 😭😭😭 btw ive forgotten which school is meiryou again???

Users who are viewing this thread