Kono Oto Tomare! - Vol. 24 Ch. 99.5 - blue x blue

cool bonus chapter, nice to see how those two became the friends they are today, also interesting little info about chika's mom, hope that gets explored more later on in the story

EVERY CHAPTER I CRY A LITTLE AND THIS IS ONE OF THOSE CHAPTERS THAT MADE ME CRY A LITTLE MORE!!!!! I'M SO GLAD WE GOT TO SEE THE START OF CHIKA AND TETSUKI'S RELATIONSHIP!!! I'M SO GLAD THAT TETSUKI'S FAMILY ALSO SUPPORTED CHIKA!!! IM!!!!!! SOFT!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
I was a tad disappointed because I really wanted to see what happens in the main story, but damn this was good.

Dex-chan lover
Aaajahhhhhj the onions
Little chika is so cute and damn.. I see where smooth tetsuki learned his stuff from. Damn

Their friendship.... *Sniff* so cute. So heartwarming

Many thanks

This made my heart swell so much!! I love their friendship!! So touching and heartwarming!!

And the award for the bestest friend in the world goes tooooo TETSUKI😭 Their bromance is everything, who needs lots of friends when you can have a friendship like theirs😭
And can we talk about that Tetsuki being all hot and popular is freaking canon LMAO😍🤣

THIS IS HURTTT AND BEAUTIFUL AT THE SAME TIME!!!! I LITERALLY CRYING OVER THIS CHAPTER 😭😭😭😭 SMALL TETSUKI AND CHIKA WERE SO KAWAIIII HUHUHUHU MY KOKORO COULDN'T HANDLE THIS

Fed-Kun's army
on one hand, damn i hoped for main story continuation.

on the other.

god they are so cute it really warms my heart to see how chika and tetsuki became friends and stuck together for so long. it really is dose of warmth we'll need before main story resumes again.

Aggregator gang
satowa chan would melt if she ever saw little chika's blushing face. i know i did

Awww! A smol Tetsu and a smol Chika! They’re so precious. And I disliked Chika’s dad before, but now it’s full blown hate after this chapter. How is it possible to neglect such a adorable smol bean like that, huh?!

This manga always plays with my emotions *cries*

@tickub yea she would. 😘 I hope she gets to know to know about it soon👺

Users who are viewing this thread