Kono Oto Tomare! - Vol. 24 Ch. 99 - Oozing Black

Okay so to sum it up Uzuki is a miserable little f*ck who’s gay and clingy af for Chika to notice him. But since he’s a useless piece of breathing organism he wants Chika to suffer.

If this was any other manga with delinquents, they will probably be in the club's way until the very last moment, giving us the suspense of "will they be able to perform??". The answer will always be, yes.

But I hope this series won't go that way and actually resolve this matter way before the competition. They still have to somehow address Chika's dad so...

From the start, they make it as if Momoya's not a good guy and will bring misfortune to the Koto Club. But I believe, he will be the one who save them in the end.

Dex-chan lover
Ah well, Chika's backstory has been hanging in the background all this time, guess it's time for the floodgates to leak.
On a side note, that was several panels of uninterrupted handholding, yo.

Double-page supporter
I knew had to come eventually, hopefully Hotsuki is safe during this arc. Seriously if the author decides to have it so Uzuki attacks her and she can never play again I won’t ever forgive them. Plus hopefully Chika doesn’t kill or hurt anyone and ends up in jail. Also can’t the author give Momoya a break. Like he’s been through a lot and has a lot of development. Now he has to deal with his psycho older brother who is the reason why chika’s gramdpa died...I just hope we get some relationship development. A confession would be great but that’s probably not going to happen until the end of the manga.

just because hes his lil brother doesn't mean he's bad 😤 i trust you momoya don't betray me now 😣
Also, while reading this, it's like dam they only in high school and they got all this shit to go thru especially chika, that trauma runs deep 😕

The gasp I just let out holy- I still got faith that Momoya is a good one though he's change tremendously!! Don't let us down Momoya!!

I hope Momoya could stop his brother before everything ruined

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Many years later at the 100 chapter mark, we finally get to see Chika backstory, this is gonna be a long angst arc, huh

Users who are viewing this thread