Kono Oto Tomare! - Vol. 24 Ch. 99 - Oozing Black

Oooo drama heating up 😕
So the people who ransacked gramp's place was paid? How despicable is this uzuki guy to go through that much length?

Dex-chan lover
Whoaaa, didn't see that coming, momoya was a bit off character at most times without many noticing like with the way he talks and his expressions and all,but man didnt see this coming at all

Dex-chan lover
Wow, a character whose defining trait is that he's a sociopath who likes breaking things and ruining people just because he can
First time seeing that in media, let alone in this manga
Sarcasm, obviously

Dex-chan lover
Whaaaat X'DDD Well, in the beginning I DID thought that Momoya was a bit suspicious; but I then forgot all about it because nothing happened.... and now author is throwing this at us X'DDD

omggggg !!
thank you soooo much for the chapter !!
i'm so excited for the next one this manga is soooo good 💛💛💛💛💛

Something that has been subtly hinted at for 8 years ever since the manga got serialized is at the forefront. The name uzuki was there all the way back in chapter 3.
Looks like Natsu's and Chika's pasts,present and future are intertwined.
And we already knew momoya had an older brother from his character profile at the end of chapter 66

Dex-chan lover
Oh fuck, no. It's gonna get serious and not fluffy at all 😭

I knew something like that would happen ever since that time they met up for new years and we got a glimpse of someone shady. I really hope they're going to be okay.
I guess it was time we got a bit more of Natsu's backstory... Itsuki's too. I'm bracing for some serious angst in the next few months...

That's a bit weird. It's either Natsu never told them his family name or they don't share the same family name.
Either way I'm excited for the next release

Well damn 😳didn’t see that coming. But I thought he was an only child?
But why is the brother so obsessed with Chika ?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT--

I believe in Momoya!! And I believe in Chika!! And I believe in Chika and Momoya!! BUT BOY IS THIS GOING TO HURT--

Users who are viewing this thread