Kono Oto Tomare!

Hi, just finished watching the anime adaptation of this and i want more. Do you recommend reading it from the start or just continue reading from where they stopped on the anime? Did they leave some other important parts?

Fed-Kun's army
This deserves a US licensed version and another season of the anime. So underrated.

Hello, I am planning to read this manga , I don’t like any love triangle or rivals , so is it worth reading only for romance ?

@chetan72, as far as I know, there's no love triangle or rivals here. Somewhere (at the latter part of the current chapters) after they performed for the national qualifiers, there'll be more and more subtle tension between two canon ships.

@chetan72 i'm not sure how to answer this with yes or no. it has good romance plot it's a slowburn type of romance, but there are also other elements that made it worth reading. 😊

Dex-chan lover
Really enjoying this manga but this new twist isn't really doing it for me. Still going to keep going but I'm rolling my eyes HARD

I love this manga and anime, but this sudden "twist" seems really unnecessary, it's pretty obvious who is on who's side, and it's gonna take a couple chapters of nonsense for them to "figure" it out.

my heart is about to burst from that Chika x Tetsuki chapter TT__TT bless them bois

Users who are viewing this thread