Kono Oto Tomare!

I love this manga so much I started buying the raws! Im currently learning basic japanese as well! I reccomend this manga 11/10!

If you like this manga and want more romance, you'll love Kids On The Slope, trust me.

On another note, never seen so much crying and tragic backstory in a manga ever, but i'm not complaining

Dex-chan lover
Kono oto tomare! and Ao no orchestra are my most favourite music themed manga

Group Leader
Why is the view count of a manga this good so low?? Are they released elsewhere first before being released here?

Group Leader
@practicallyuseful Even Kimetsu no Yaiba manga had tons of traffic. Plus the manga had went way beyond the anime, and there's no hearsay of the anime getting a continued adaptation.... It's weird. I started reading this manga way before the anime adaptaton and in a typical aggregator that doesn't track view counts, but I just always assumed this is a super popular shoujo manga. Feels weird seeing the low view count here.

As for the sounds, the CD for the piece in the manga was also released way before the anime adaptation, and the anime actually sampled the track from there (I think... maybe they redid it, I have no clue, but the score were the same).

All of this time, where have I been..... this is so great, it's a masterpiece!!! 😭🤍🤍
The way they form the bond, all of their back story and how the story unfold one by one, I like it all. The author is doing a really great job! 👏

I don't know a thing about instruments/music and koto at such. But once I read the first few chapters it drawn me in and I couldn't stop till the latest chapter (I end up finish it for 2 days 🤣🤭).
It's really worth the shot!

If after reading this you can't move on (u know the feeling after u finish all the chapters but u still want more and looking for mangas with the same feeling of this stories) I recommend you to read "broken melody", it's manhwa though.
Thanks for translating this manga whoever you are, I wish for ur happiness 😊

Thank's for translating this manga!
Really, this manga always know to make me touched. Almost every chapter I cried!
It's soooooo incredible! I love this manga so much!
Thank you for allowing me know such beautiful manga!
Please, don't abandon this manga!
Please translate this manga until the end!

The artwork, the story, each character's development, the way the authour describe sound and feeling via just motionless images,... i love all of them. This manga is truly a masterpiece 😭

I can't say if this is good or not just yet cause I'm very early in (<20 chapters), but as of right now, the story is really, really slow. The art is dope tho, and if you enjoy traditional or cultural music this manga may just be for you.

ah this last chapter <3 makes my heart so warm *-* wanted to cry. This manga is SO GOOOOD

I really wanted do watch this arc in the anime, the competition, specially the music they are practicing now *-*

Users who are viewing this thread