Kono Oto Tomare!

D3ban Dude, I literally stated, " not a mother worth forgiving so easily" because it's the truth. Her mother is the sole reason ( I say this because if she cared for her daughter as much as she claims, not letting an entire organization mentally rape her child would be a concern for her, instead she endorsed it) for everything that went wrong with their relationship. I never said she wasn't sympathetic or that she was a bad person at her core. All I have said and continued to say is that it's pathetic that an adult, furthermore a parent, caused everything to be ruined can't at least take a step forward and instead treat the daughter even worse. It was cringy seeing all that go down, then how she just said sorry for her actions followed by literally IGNORING all that people that "turned" her into a bitch. All that shows to me is that the entire fiasco was just an over-exaggeration of the situation and how easily it was solved. Again, the "group" members were pissed and talking shit and she literally ignored them.

I will say again, just to clarify. I have no issues with her being forgiven ( just not so easily), I understand that there was stuff going on she didn't have full control over at the time and I understand she's not a complete waste of life. That said, it was ridiculous that a mother didn't do a damn thing to help her daughter and instead made everything worse for her; then she gets away with a simple sorry. I mean, it just felt so disingenuous. I was hoping with her now "stable" control over the group to punish or tell the group to stick it where the sun don't shine if they don't like it. But no, nothing, nada and somehow they're best friends again.

That has literally nothing to do with west culture vs east. The mother showed she cared and loved her daughter but she basically gets away with a slap on the wrist telling her what she did was bad while she essentially mentally and psychologically abused her own daughter.

So, you can be the white knight all you want to her. I have no issues with your opinion and in the context to an extent it makes sense. I just can't be 100% happy about it because it just felt like the Mom got away with child abuse for little to no punishment; she instead gets rewarded with her daughter doing all the reconciliation for her and gets the love of her daughter.

Agree to disagree I guess. On the note of parents tho, I wonder when Chika's shitty father will show up. Wonder if he also had an excuse to abandon his child.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
I really like this!! There's a strong feeling of something like Chihayafuru, with a culture club doing their best. I really want to cheer everyone on!!

I came into the comment sections to see if the manga was good, instead I was greeted by a huge wall of text about...???? ... Anyways I did end up binge reading all 70 chapters anyways and no regrets, a really wholesome manga about koto I love the character interactions and FRIENDSHIPPPS

Fed-Kun's army
Finally anime! Looks like they're already getting a second season too, good for them.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... I wonder why 71 and 72 got deleted? I only managed to read 71, and trying to comment, I was told the chapter no longer exists. I didn't see anything wrong about 71, though, when reading it. 72 I couldn't obviously access anymore at all, so I can't even say if it was the real 72 or something else by accident.

What a mysterium xarxes indeed.

On an unrelated note, I think the site interface behaves a bit funny when you are "accessing" nonexistent chapters, at least when it only became nonexistent when you were already there. If it was a separate program, I guess it would be either crashing or producing an error message if coded with exception handling routines. Being a web page, it just... does something.

@Kaarme we accidentally posted the chapter too early, when it hadn't been proofread, so we took it down and will reupload with the final script within a few days or so

Dex-chan lover
@sheephunt2000 Ooh, thanks for the info! You have pretty good quality throughout the whole process because even that unproofread version didn't have anything so out of place I'd have noticed.

Dex-chan lover
This was so good. I read it all in 2 days. So many great characters, great relationships, great moments. 10/10 masterpiece.

Why can't this series just end so I can read the entire story! This is amazing! I pulled an all nighter when I started reading this because I just couldn't stop! The character development, the emotions... I teared up reading through a lot of the chapters. If this manga is ever published in English, I won't hesitate to buy all the volumes. Hell, it's one of the few manga that is actively motivating me to learn Japanese.

Fed-Kun's army
hmhm, it's listed as shounen, but the artwork and style is so much shoujo

double male leads seem to be a pretty popular theme for series about music, like soul catcher(s) and piano no mori in addition to this

now I shall continue binging this

@iamagaroze, the artist is a female author who has written shoujo before. But the title is serialized in a shonen magazine

I binged this all night while an exam was waiting for me in the next morning. Have no regrets, though.

only 15 chapters in but i really love how well the expressions are drawn in this, and the music performance pages.

Fed-Kun's army
the ship has been sailed shit haahaha
kurata | kurusu
the best

Users who are viewing this thread