Kono Oto Tomare!

Aggregator gang
I cant wait for the anime to cover the national prelims! I listen to the song Tenkyu and omg they actually made it. And it was very good, very cool music. You can listen at it https://youtu.be/nfMEneozSnk

I don't like to complain, but there are so many trash manga that gets prioritized over masterpieces like this. This is truly a masterpiece and a monthly, which means that we are 8 months behind.
Of course, I'm not gonna demand anything because people translate this on their free time, but I hope that somebody who really likes this manga will pick it up and give us more consistent updates

@dragons06 season two, right? Second season anime ends at Chapter 54, so you may choose to starts at Chapter 54 to get into the groove or starts at Chapter 55.

i dont have the courage to consult and revise a piece our director produced. Im so moved. Im glad this is a manga and not reality. haha

😭 i finished the anime today and instead of sleep i caught up and omg this is one of my new favorite series, that last panel when the reporter switched postures was so deep, this series has brought me to tears

im in love. The reporter switched to seiza at the end is the same as when Chika changed to seiza during Houtsuki's reinstate performance. It feels like they are showing their respect to the music and performer.

Double-page supporter
oh god.... how long has it been since the last time i'm this invested to competition story? was it haikyuu? as for music.... nodame cantabile? this manga is surely a wholesome piece of art, i cried and laugh and get in the feeling for the rest of the story. the most important one is that they're not perfect. the author show how human with their hardwork could beat geniuses. ah love it love it

Dex-chan lover
Popped my head in here after a two or three years away and see that one ship has just advanced to where it sensibly should have been by chapter thirteen, having apparently been in limbo since chapter 18.

Users who are viewing this thread