Kono S o, Mi yo! - Cupid no Itazura - Vol. 13 Ch. 132 - Bruises and Wounds XII

Group Leader
Hi Everyone,
I'm aware the page order is jumbled. I shall fix it momentarily. Sorry.

I wonder how this will connect back to present time other than just explaining the parents' backstories. Thank you for the chapter!

Group Leader
@soluna there are two more flashback arc chapters and the last is the connector back to the current day story. I will add a recap of where Rin and Chizuru's story progressed to in 133 credits. This flashback began as Rin's dad seeing his son and recalling his own struggles.

Thanks for the translation:D

Chieko is both evil and annoying since way back, Shigeru should've quickly dump her since he didn't like her anyway :/

Fed-Kun's army
Why do the tl notes keep referring to Reiko as "she" when he's made it extremely clear that he's a man? He's using the strongest language possible to communicate this since this is a flashback to before we had better language. You can't get much more unambiguous than "On the inside I'm a man" and "I'm going to save up money and get rid of this woman's body.". Stop disrespecting him. The other characters might not handle the coming out well but in translation comments there's no excuse.

Group Leader
@jetsetlemming thanks for the feedback. Reiko for me is one of the most vulnerable and likeable characters and up until a few chapters ago none of us appreciated what he was struggling through. I shall pay more attention to this important part of the story. No disrespect is intended.

Users who are viewing this thread