Kono Sankaku Love Come wa Shiawase ni Naru Gimu ga Aru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Lol yeah, this is 2 bi girls x guy at best (cause I'm not even sure the other girl actually loves her back or just go along with it). And man, the girl had always hated guys, then just cause a guy being nice to her, she loves him. What kind of logic is that? So no guys were nice to her before?

The oneshot of this artist is much nicer.
Yep, its another case of the people tagging series on Mangadex, tagging something as GL when it is not🤦🏼‍♂️ I wish they would add a feature so we could Block series we dont want to see when we advance search…

Dex-chan lover
Lol yeah, this is 2 bi girls x guy at best (cause I'm not even sure the other girl actually loves her back or just go along with it). And man, the girl had always hated guys, then just cause a guy being nice to her, she loves him. What kind of logic is that? So no guys were nice to her before?

I've seen that trope too many times in romcom...

such a basic ass premise

Can't find the raws for 13 anywhere, but rawkuma have them up to 12, but yeah manga did end with chapter 13 and 2 volumes in april (final page of chapter 12 indicate that 13 is indeed the final)
Use yahoo.com, search for [Japanese title] + "zip"
Works most of the time

Dex-chan lover

Tons of mangas go with the "MC is nice to girl/boy, girl/boy falls in love with MC." trope
If you don't like this manga because it's not completely yuri, that's completely fine. But you don't really have to hate on it for that reason, not all manga is for everyone afterall.

Dex-chan lover
This feels like such a fun start to a romcom series but sadly the quality of the manga production doesn't live up to the first couple of chapters. I'm not surprised it only lasted 13 chapters given how bad the art gets.. it's like the artist just wasn't invested and completely checked out. Real shame as the novel source material won a Dengeki Novel Prize (4 volumes) so it can't be a bad story - sadly at the moment I don't believe there's an english translation yet either. You can find out more about the series here.

Dex-chan lover
Tons of mangas go with the "MC is nice to girl/boy, girl/boy falls in love with MC." trope
If you don't like this manga because it's not completely yuri, that's completely fine. But you don't really have to hate on it for that reason, not all manga is for everyone afterall.
Did I ever say I hated it though xD Just think the tagging is just so wrong here, that's all.

Dex-chan lover
This feels like such a fun start to a romcom series but sadly the quality of the manga production doesn't live up to the first couple of chapters. I'm not surprised it only lasted 13 chapters given how bad the art gets.. it's like the artist just wasn't invested and completely checked out. Real shame as the novel source material won a Dengeki Novel Prize (4 volumes) so it can't be a bad story - sadly at the moment I don't believe there's an english translation yet either. You can find out more about the series here.
There are translations of the first 2 volumes if you search the English name, though I have a feeling it's MTL.

Dex-chan lover
There are translations of the first 2 volumes if you search the English name, though I have a feeling it's MTL.
Can you share the link? I've been looking and sadly can't find the raws let alone any translations. Would totally buy a copy if this got licensed!

Dex-chan lover
Did I ever say I hated it though xD Just think the tagging is just so wrong here, that's all.
That's fair, I agree with that, just like people who like straight mangas but not like GL would probably get baited and not read this manga it also goes the other way.

Dex-chan lover
Can't find the raws for 13 anywhere, but rawkuma have them up to 12, but yeah manga did end with chapter 13 and 2 volumes in april (final page of chapter 12 indicate that 13 is indeed the final)
You can find the 13th raw on jmanga.org.

I know people here expected a yuri manga and not typical harem but... you know bisexual people exist right?
I doubt the blackhaired girl will stop liking the other girl and "turn straight". She likely will just start liking MC as well and realize she is bisexual, its as simple as that.

Dex-chan lover
Poor guy can't catch a break.

HE SHOULD DELIVER THESE HAND IN RESPONSE!

Users who are viewing this thread