Kono Sankaku Love Come wa Shiawase ni Naru Gimu ga Aru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Even if I hadn't read the oneshot this was based on, I kinda saw it coming with how Sumeragi was acting towards Leila. She was a bit too possessive.
This got one-shot?
It’s from Dengeki Award contestant so I just assumed it’s original work for the contest rather than existing story.

Got link to the one-shot? Assuming it’s in Narou.

The serialised version ends game seems to be how to get to conclusion without hurting Leila. Tenma is sure the girl more important to him is Rinka, but he still believe she loves Leila only so he wants the best for her.

Dex-chan lover
This got one-shot?
It’s from Dengeki Award contestant so I just assumed it’s original work for the contest rather than existing story.

Got link to the one-shot? Assuming it’s in Narou.

The serialised version ends game seems to be how to get to conclusion without hurting Leila. Tenma is sure the girl more important to him is Rinka, but he still believe she loves Leila only so he wants the best for her.
https://mangadex.org/title/1a576464...666d2a/ore-no-kimochi-wa-osananajimi-triangle
It seems I was mistaken, but the concept is very similar.

Contributor
So based on the one shot this would be a yuri or potentially become yuri? If so then they should have tagged it then, wouldn’t be a fun experience for people expecting a normal romcom if the heroine got stolen by the other one in the story down the line.
But then again, it looks like they kinda changed it, the black haired chick become the usual trope of degenerate lesbian stalker instead. But if they changed the blonde chick to like mc instead and the mc like the blonde chick, then that wouldn’t be a love triangle, but the black haired chick is third wheeling.
Oneshot is artist's solo project. This is LN adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
I have no memory of putting this on my reading list genuinely xD... It reminds my of my crush's crush which I have been ... enjoying

Because "that" is the only thing that could be seen as cowardice from our little MC's behaviour so far, as inane as that notion was. Him just returning the book immediately is not a show of bravery. It's idiotic.

Not immediately returning that bombshell of a book is perfectly understandable. You have to consider the culture of this manga. It's Japan, where social reputation is pretty mighty important. That's why he didn't just give the book back to the girl in front of everyone, since otaku culture is seen as a pretty lowly thing.

Should he returned the book to her right then and there, he risk putting down her social reputation. And more importantly, his own. People would gossip about why he returned the book in front of everyone. People might accuse him of doing it intentionally by stealing it from her bag to ridicule her, and similar hypothetical situations. The truth doesn't matter to people, what they want is spicy stories, and spicy stories are what they will project.

That part of Japan's culture is fucking dumb, but it is how it is. I heard that the newer generations are not following it as hard as the previous ones. Anyway, my place has a similar kinda thing going on as well (though not as intense as JP), so I can easily understand why the MC was all hesitant.
"Hey here's your homosexual romance book back my presumably heterosexual classmate. Safe gay yearnings!"

Dex-chan lover
Lol thank you for the chapter, and you know its going to be good when you find an essay and thesis war in the comments section.

Users who are viewing this thread