Kono Sankaku Love Come wa Shiawase ni Naru Gimu ga Aru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
So is bro just gonna be a wingman for the 2 girls? aka this is a yuri manga? damn.. (ik it has girls love tag but wasnt there when i first started reading this)
It's a threesome end. I wouldn't call it a yuri manga. So yeah, the mods might want to remove the girl's love tag.
um5tBHP.png

Dex-chan lover
It's a threesome end. I wouldn't call it a yuri manga. So yeah, the mods might want to remove the girl's love tag.
um5tBHP.png
Eh
While is not exactly a yuri manga, it still get a girls love ending, the girls get an offpanel kiss some pages after that panel and the guy doesn't (no idea why the manga didn't fully show it, when the LN described it lol), while they end as a throuple the dude feel like the third wheel at the end anyway lol, there is no right or wrong here, since there is a lack of correct tags here for polyamorous/polycule since a harem one would be wrong here

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Eh
While is not exactly a yuri manga, it still get a girls love ending, the girls get an offpanel kiss some pages after that panel and the guy doesn't (no idea why the manga didn't fully show it, when the LN described it lol), while they end as a throuple the dude feel like the third wheel at the end anyway lol, there is no right or wrong here, since there is a lack of correct tags here for polyamorous/polycule since a harem one would be wrong here
Eh now I'm kinda sad, should've finished it off properly, with all of them satisfied.
But whatever, he'll get to bang both of em in my mind.

I don't get the 1-star ratings?
Actually like this, and don't mind the ending.
Just kinda want the MC to fall in love with the yuri girl. Make it a proper triangle.
It's probably because gds dropped this manga a year ago and people were just angry at them for it so they gave all these 1 star ratings

Banned
I hope for good ending and mc should be with that black hair girl.. even when she is annoying AF 😂

Last edited:
Banned
Man... This manga is same as other romance manga where some (black hair) girls are annoying AF and will do anything to call boys useless (read it and u will see) and even curse them and being aggressive to the point of seeing some boys will trigger them etc...
This is just unhealthy. Mc wanted to have normal life but got dragged into something by that black hair weirdo. If mc won't got a gf at the end (even black hair) with all these sufferings, then this story is "useless".
Btw thx Staff and author for deceiving readers that that was normal romance or at least without annoying af character...

Dex-chan lover
Man... This manga is same as other romance manga where some (black hair) girls are annoying AF and will do anything to call boys useless (read it and u will see) and even curse them and being aggressive to the point of seeing some boys will trigger them etc...
This is just unhealthy. Mc wanted to have normal life but got dragged into something by that black hair weirdo. If mc won't got a gf at the end (even black hair) with all these sufferings, then this story is "useless".
Btw thx Staff and author for deceiving readers that that was normal romance or at least without annoying af character...
What other manga are you referring to?

Users who are viewing this thread