Kono Sankaku Love Come wa Shiawase ni Naru Gimu ga Aru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Well that was... both expected and not.

Im surprised he thought he wasnt gonna be involved in the pair, considering how sore his back must be from carrying these two all story.

Now that right there is a decent enough ending. Shame it got axed (from what im hearing there was meant to be lots more), but considering its short time, this was about the best it couldve really done.

Charge men! To 7 stars!

Banned
Well it was rushed and axed... It's positive thing? From when rushed ending is positive?

Edit : I feel like author made a lie in the beginning. There wasn't yuri tag year ago. Author gave false hope for different development instead it was just a man in yuri story.
I myself don't like yuri, but why I don't like this title is cus of misunderstanding from the beginning from year ago (romance without girls lov) ok that's about it so cya.

Dex-chan lover
Well it was rushed and axed... It's positive thing? From when rushed ending is positive?

Edit : I feel like author made a lie in the beginning. There wasn't yuri tag year ago. Author gave false hope for different development instead it was just a man in yuri story.
I myself don't like yuri, but why I don't like this title is cus of misunderstanding from the beginning from year ago (romance without girls lov) ok that's about it so cya.
Its Yuri bait but in reverse but also not...

Fuck yeah

Dex-chan lover
It was too short to even understand the development of their feelings, specially for Reira. Outta nowhere her feelings were also romantic towards Rinka and Tenma as well, when all of her interactions in the manga are just normal friend stuff with a couple of blushing moments, no signs of having a crush or seriously feeling jealous, etc. Even while being the main love interest of the story, her character feels empty. And Tenma doesn't even feel that he loves them romantically, his response for the confession was like "aight we're already here, why not?". I'll just read the novel and see how is it, but putting the whole story for only 13 chapters feels like a crime.

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I mean. Yeah, I guess?
Like, the dude basically feels like he's just accepting it like it is because the other 2 want it like that, and not because he wants it too. Like he's just going with the flow.
Weak aura for a dude that landed 2 ladies.
Because it's too sudden and way too much of a dream come true.

He was clearly attracted to both of them.... but he also felt sorry for the girl and wanted to support her....

So he gets thrown into a situation he can't fathom happening....

Users who are viewing this thread