Kono Sekai ga Game dato Ore dake ga Shitte Iru - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
@8mnifarious
your-resistance-only-makes-my-penis-harder.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Should this reach an ending, I'm convinced the lass boss will be the dev team.

This is so far behind the raws, and according to the raws there are 2 pages missing from the end of this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@bladestorm91
@Ringz

And despite the public lynching, there will be plenty more people playing the game as well just to join the lynching crowd and finding more lynchable materials to keep the lynching alive.

Fed-Kun's army
wow, that curse was pretty shitty, if that existed in a real life game then the developers would be flamed not only through social media.

If it were me I would be pretty pissed off and destroy the game(disk) or uninstall.

Dex-chan lover
I hope he doesn't ditch train chan for good. I like her and I think MC is starting to figure out and enjoy life even if he is in a video game.

Uhm, If you really want to marry the NPC, shouldn't you just wait to do it after you get to the point where you'll have to face the last boss?
That way you won't need any other NPC. You just have to go to the castle and kill the demon king

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax I guess that is the problem. He's starting to enjoy it but he knows he shouldn't because this world is not good for him in anyway. He can't marry anyone, his life is always in danger, and the world keeps doing things that reminds him that its not real...like delayed sounds and people acting like all of that is normal. Honestly its kinda creepy.

Dex-chan lover
And that dev team join my list of worst game dev team of all fiction just before Kayaba Akihiko (at least there weren't bugs in his game)

Users who are viewing this thread