Kono Sekai ga Game dato Ore dake ga Shitte Iru - Vol. 7 Ch. 30.2

Contributor
A suggestion, please just combine the decimal point bullshit into full chapters. It sucks when you are trying to read a full chapter and see like .1 and .2, but never know if there is a .3 or not, seen one stupid series go up to .7 and I was like someone needs to punch in the face whoever thought that was a great idea.

Dex-chan lover
A suggestion, please just combine the decimal point bullshit into full chapters. It sucks when you are trying to read a full chapter and see like .1 and .2, but never know if there is a .3 or not, seen one stupid series go up to .7 and I was like someone needs to punch in the face whoever thought that was a great idea.
Only .7? Someone never read "Gal☆Cleaning!".

Group Leader
Yeah from now on I'm probably gonna combine them into full chaps. For some reason the raws started doing decimal chapters starting from 30.1, so I wasn't too sure if I should keep it that way or just combine em'

Dex-chan lover
When you say it's not going to do the entire written work, do you mean it won't have a proper end, or it's just not doing every arc? One is infinitely better than the other.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes you just gotta ask yourself, if the waifu really worth it? Take a moment to turn down the hormones and just think; are they really worth the trouble?

Group Leader
When you say it's not going to do the entire written work, do you mean it won't have a proper end, or it's just not doing every arc? One is infinitely better than the other.
I don't wanna sound too certain since there's another chapter releasing next week, but so far it looks like they're skipping the 2nd half of the webnovel.

Spoilers for the manga and WN:

It basically goes straight from them defeating the demon king to finding the spell to return home. Evil god resurrection, yandere girl, mage guild, etc. is all skipped.

Hi ! A small comment just to give you a huge thanks for your scanlation ! I love this manga and was sad to see it left alone... I'm now waiting for some chapters to pile up before reading it again ;)

Dex-chan lover
I don't wanna sound too certain since there's another chapter releasing next week, but so far it looks like they're skipping the 2nd half of the webnovel.

It basically goes straight from them defeating the demon king to finding the spell to return home. Evil god resurrection, yandere girl, mage guild, etc. is all skipped.
so axed then

Thanks for the TL! 🙏
I thought the scanlation was abandoned for good, and I was real sad since I greatly enjoy the series.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up, and for your hard work. (And I guess I should go look for that WN, on your recommendation.)

Dex-chan lover
Isn't that shit against Mangadex TOS?

Power Uploader
Isn't that shit against Mangadex TOS?
It's against the rules for the scanlator or uploader to arbitrarily break a chapter up into multiple pieces if it isn't published that way. The publisher can divide and number their chapters however they want, because it's their manga. MD can't control the content creators.

Dex-chan lover
It's against the rules for the scanlator or uploader to arbitrarily break a chapter up into multiple pieces if it isn't published that way. The publisher can divide and number their chapters however they want, because it's their manga. MD can't control the content creators.
Yes, that's what I was talking about. Sorry for not being clear, but it was the, "...seen one stupid series go up to .7 and I was like someone needs to punch in the face whoever thought that was a great idea." part I was referring to, after having recently come from a TL who went up to breaking down chapters into 21 parts.

so axed then
It's a confirmed axed unfortunately.

Interestingly enough, it's listed as "cancelled" and not "completed" on MD. Does anyone who knows japanese knows what's going on with the manga?

Users who are viewing this thread