Kono Sekai ga Game dato Ore dake ga Shitte Iru

This manga is probably the best implementation of a video game setting that I've seen so far.

Aggregator gang
This is pretty great, but unfortunately, any good manga at all has to have update releases that are s o o o o infrequent :/

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't pass the first 2 chapters with the guy standing there in the middle of the fight analyzing the game, the trees, the birds, his life, his skills, the people there, talking to himself, complaining, back to analyzing... Then he attacks and now is back to self monologue. This game must be like those RPGs where the NPCs wait for your reply and the fights are for turns. That's how it felt, and I know when we're thinking something it happens really fast in our head but it took him like 30 or 40 pages to decide "yeah I will move forward and attack" *Attacks and the fight is over with one attack* maybe if the MC were more charismatic or if didn't look so generic I would give it a chance but naaaah, it ain't for me.

I prefer a complete chapter over parts. Cliffhangers are annoying, and having a tiny chapter is even more annoying (if they released on the same day in parts)

Hence, I’d prefer waiting longer for a whole chapter.

Group Leader
I can't explain it logically but I love this even though it's just the same old trapped in a game manga. It's very charming.

Group Leader
uh.. the complete chapter translation was done since a few months ago but we dont have a proofreader

Contributor
@reika because it's trapped in the game manga, but also the game is realistically shit.

Most trapped in the game mangas are excuses for authors/readers to jerk off dreaming of future video games. This one is like "No, it's a video game from today. He's just transported into it for no reason."

Users who are viewing this thread