Kono Sekai ga Izure Horobu Koto wo, Ore dake ga Shitte Iru - Ch. 4 - Chapter 4

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. Hope you continue it!
Welcome back Rightdark. :salute:
Thanks! Hope you stick around!

Idk if these people are bots but it's literally just a rerelease and shameless theft of the moonrayver translation. The only thing added is their ugly cover page with the link to their site, very sad and pathetic. I don't think we are getting new chapters from these people unfortunately.

Dex-chan lover
Idk if these people are bots but it's literally just a rerelease and shameless theft of the moonrayver translation. The only thing added is their ugly cover page with the link to their site, very sad and pathetic. I don't think we are getting new chapters from these people unfortunately.
Not like moonrayver was doing anything with this manga anyways

Double-page supporter
Yeah, no idea what this is.
Not even a snipe, but a direct theft with a promotional page added, now makes me question all their previous works

I came here hopeful for an update to the series.
I left disappointed.

So by that logic if someone isnt doing something with an item its free to steal it?
I mean, it's not an official release they stole from the author without giving him money or even giving his name, so if you steal something and then get mad that someone stole the thing you stole, you're going to be mad. (kinda funny)

+on mangadex you can snipe if the translation was done 3months ago which would mean that they sniped rightdark first. (I might be wrong about this i read the rules nearly 2years ago)

but I understand what they did, they just added the name of their site to it, which makes them the bad guys, I guess.

Sorry for my bad grammar English is not my first language.

Dex-chan lover
Damn really? Thought it was a new chapter dude. This is basically a "Can I copy your homework" meme bruh :kek:

Don't tell me you actually did use their TL and put your own credit page in there?

Dex-chan lover
I didn't compare the two. I only noticed that someone who had uploaded chapters 1 & 2 several months ago had just uploaded a second copy of the most recent chapter. I didn't realize it was a literal "COPY" :haa:

I was hoping they were coming back to resume translations, but if they're just copying other people's work I guess that won't work out. :aquadrink:

Group Leader
mmmm

Users who are viewing this thread