Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Please Avenge My Brother!

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, vomit inducing upscales and ts/clrd combo followed by "it's my first time and I'm doing this for free" preemptive damage control credit page, classic.
I think you forgot to take your medication today.

This scanlation is better than most stuff on this site. And even if it wasn't, there are plenty of ways to suggest improvements without being toxic.

PS: You're hated because you're obnoxious. Telling the truth has nothing to do with it.

Group Leader
Chapter 2 is out..... In parts.
It's annoying, but if they don't do that, it will generate less traffic for the site.

Dex-chan lover
She saves her brother's life thanks to the book and her next train of thought is to destroy it? I know she wont actually destroy it but that's still really dumb.

Dex-chan lover
She saves her brother's life thanks to the book and her next train of thought is to destroy it? I know she wont actually destroy it but that's still really dumb.
I kind of get it, it has alot of infomation in it thats dangerous if it got into the wrong hands specially as it has future info in it.

Supporter
well! this is a rather amazing start
though the romcom description has me worried that it will eventually go downhill

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, looking forward to seeing the next chapter.

Obviously getting higher quality raws would help, but I wouldn't stress too much if these are the best you can get. They're good enough considering the $0 it's costing people to read it. Thanks again.

Thanks for the TL!

I feel like we oughta mention how horrifying the artstyle got to when it was on the monster. Gave me chills.

Dex-chan lover
ive gotten really tired of isekai stories, but this is a "fresh" take on it for me. or at least i havent read any other series that uses a manual in world like that

Dex-chan lover
What if the guide book got isekai'd instead huh. Well that sure is an interesting concept.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, vomit inducing upscales and ts/clrd combo followed by "it's my first time and I'm doing this for free" preemptive damage control credit page, classic.

Don't listen to him. He's the only one saying that, and his speudo "Hated4TellingTheTruth"... troll
Just look at his posting history, he's trolling and sh*tting in each of them... https://forums.mangadex.org/members/hated4tellingthetruth.349542/#recent-content

Your work was fine and didn't bother me at all. I have a 27" curved screen, I put a "Max Width=1000 pixel". If he can't do it in the settings, don't bother answering him...

Thanks for the traduction, please continue the good work (y)
Just report him. He'll get kicked out eventually

Users who are viewing this thread