Kono Sekai wa Tsuite Iru

Double-page supporter
This is good. I haven't seen something as dark as this in a long time, with shounen art as well. Like D-Grayman and other stories that give similar vibes. Not a dense protagonist too but low-key. He's just a bit weak but he accepts that.

I could had sworn the artist is a hentai artist though.. idk lol

Aggregator gang
Dunno why, but I really like this series?...

The pace, vibe and main heroine are very good imo, and the MC is weak and a herbivore but somehow I like it?

just hope it doesn't get more love interests/rival all of a sudden... doubt it'll happen though, as it's a seinen and it has no harem tag

Fed-Kun's army
"This might be an okay timekill-"
"DEMON'S EYE?!!"

Aaand dropped.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is the MC so chill about supernatural people around him? Are there pages missing? Is there a translation error?

Dex-chan lover
@Onsokumaru he had the demon eye his entire life/saw supernatural stuff when he was young. As such, he just knows random people are supernatural beings/"haunters".

Fed-Kun's army
@JJTheWeeb
I don't think he ever saw anything big before. Just apparitions. But still, even as a kid he should have had way stronger reactions.

Sad it’s completed so early hope it was the intention of the author and not that it was axed. Can’t wait for more chapters I really liked this one.

Users who are viewing this thread