Kono Shima ni wa Midara de Jaaku na Mono ga Sumu

Dex-chan lover
This is a very good read, I came harder than any hentai doujins I've read.
Story?
Pretend it doesn't exists because it is weird as fuck and the dramatic shift from supernatural into sci-fi turns me off from reading this seriously.
Worth rereading for Umi fucking scene, I give it 69/10

A shitshow trough and trough. Author had a good thing going for a while in the begining but he ruined it ever since Ichirouta appeared

Fed-Kun's army
Hahahahaholyshit.

You think it's just another one of those "isolated rural Japanese town with a crazy sex cult" stories, and I guess it's that too, but it's actually
ALIENS! Or, to be more specific, one alien and a couple of humans who start using and abusing the alien's tech.

That was far more satisfying in the end (the full thing's 47.5 chapters) than I had any hope for earlier on in the story. I'm not sure it was a really good story, but it was definitely enjoyable, and wrapped everything up pretty nicely.

Also, what is it with all the manga stories about isolated rural towns in Japan having crazy sex cults? You'd think getting caught by a crazy sex cult is the number one danger to look out for as a tourist or visitor from the big city.

holy shit i remember reading this until the end just because i was waiting for a redemption for the absolute shit the entire manga was but then the author gave none. it's such a mess that i ended up loathing it.

Fed-Kun's army
lmao no rape tag ? its full of it and the author doesnt even know what do with his story this kinda shit author should just stick to hentai

Dex-chan lover
Aight this is one of the few manga I actually regretted reading. I absolutely love reading garbage but this can't even be considered garbage. It is just fucking nonsense.

I liked it a lot more than most manga. Particularly the psychological aspects of it. Other manga are easier to read, but they also don't venture very far.

Take a jump into the unknown. Weak knees MC nearly dies in the first 3 chapters.

Also it looks nice, and can be used as a drawing reference.

Users who are viewing this thread