Kono Yuusha ga Ore TUEEE Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2 - An Explosion of Secret Techniques

Dex-chan lover
jeez goddess theses days when thirsty looks hot af... more thirsty goddess plz

Group Leader
@Qelix

The beauty of it all is he's not sensible enough to create a barrier so that the speck of dust/smoke from the fire won't be ingested by any living being and corrupt them.

He's cautious, sure, but he's stupid through and through.

Dex-chan lover
@DragonTiger: No..wha..how...whaaat? 😁 Is that just a theory or a spoiler? (BTW: If it's a spoiler don't forget to put it in [spoiler][/spoiler]-tags.)

Burn the ash to nothing. But he let people and shop burned. 😅
as usual, the Goddess is amusing.😂
Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@plsnobully as far as I remember from reading the raws back then, no.
There's another goddess who cling to him later but there's no romance with her. The MC is too hell-bent on his mission to even stop at girls lol.

What a crappy partner to have in that goddess. The same trait she is mad at him for is the same one that saved her ass. If he wasnt like that they would have came to the world at level 1 and he would have instantly died once this demon king showed up.
Also she doesnt want him to accept any reward money for his help yet she cant help him get any material in that world. So how is he suppose to live? She really doesnt think anything through.

Dex-chan lover
Jamie is now my favorite character in this by a wide margin. I assume he'll never appear again, but I still love him.

Fed-Kun's army
"The fruit dealer Jamie has caught fire!!"
LMFAO! This is THE best isekai taking a piss @ isekai i've seen xd

Dex-chan lover
Her existential level is, in reality, the same as a medicinal herb though. That fruit seller was the narrator of his own RPG it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread