Kon'ya wa Tsuki ga Kirei desu ga, Toriaezu Shine - Vol. 10 Ch. 35 - The End

Double-page supporter
ohh so it will go on for a few more chapters huh?
well i guess the main pair is together already but... whats going on with them now? and how are they alive? humm...

Fed-Kun's army
So happy this ended up not being the last chapter. Great work!

Also noticed that "Et tu, Etou?" line. Heh. Nishibashi getting Ceasar'ed from all sides.

Fed-Kun's army
i thought this is the end the title is the end :D i am confused right now

Hell yeah. Now they are together after a long time of this goes down hill again. I am gonna cry . Pls give a happy end to them and btw can this be called a harem?

OTP is safe and that's what matters most to me, now it's only a few chapters till the end so please author don't screw it up, it already crashed badly after the initial school arc.

Dex-chan lover
i actually was okay with them dying... just to end their suffer already
but if they're alive and well then it's cool i guess

Dex-chan lover
I saw ANN article said it as "last arc will begin" or something along these lines like the first page, so I was confused when I saw the previous chapter. It isn't ending just yet.

Group Leader
Is this the part that people will look back on and say "They really died before and everything after was just a dream" ?

Dex-chan lover
Now it's Kamishiro and Hanazono against the new C.I.D with Neibu's team in it.
They can't just leave those two alone to be happy together huh?

Dex-chan lover
So, what happened with this manga? Is it over or not?

EDIT: Just saw there's a sequel, my bad.

Eh, it kind of lost its magic after the first 15 to so chapters, the world-building could have been interesting but they did all wrong. The good and interesting bits were the girls they introduced as 'Love Rivals' Big Tibby Goth, Apathy incarnate, and the One with Abusive Boyfriend.

The mastermind twist fell flat on its face, the potential is there but it should not have been Kami's friend. That was just a dumb move.

What they should have done was keep it centered around the school, keep it on the small scale. Have Kamishiro protect the school and Hanazono kind of like Beezlebub. Then gradually bring in the rest of the plot, C.I.D., Rudiment, The Cult, and the Mastermind. That's what Tokyo Ghoul, small problem and small enemies that just grew and grew until Ken was basically fighting the Gov.

Dex-chan lover
Heh, I was digging for bronze and I found some tasty expired sushi and gobbled it down. what a ride.

Users who are viewing this thread