Konyakuhaki Sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
We're dropping this since someone picked it up! (Uploaded this chapter though since it's a waste not to do so.)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your translation. Regardless of the circumstances.

I love it when they do the archetypes from different genres meet each other. In this case, it's the " overpowered protagonist that was previously betrayed by his party" and the " villainess who is actually pretty nice".

Dex-chan lover
For someone who has such a distrust of other people, he has no problem pulling a horrible trick on such an innocent girl lol

Dex-chan lover
“Please don’t call me that.”
“But we all call you that.”
“Okay, then I can start calling you ‘piece of shit’ even if you dislike being called that.”
“Oh, I never thought of it like that. Maybe we’ll stop being rude and shitty and call you by your name instead like decent intelligent beings.”

@Kaarme presumably there will be an explanation later as to why he's stuck with such a name, but yea for the most part other than looking the part of a typical jrpg "maoh-sama" (and even that's kinda iffy) i don't really see why he's being called that, unless it was someone's idea of a joke and it got overblown in the worst way. maybe there's some old wives tale that two toned hair people like him are demons...but that'd be weird

Users who are viewing this thread