Koori no Hime wa Chiisana Hidamari de Tokasaretai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Really nice and fluffy outcome to prove the naysayers wrong :glee:

I really appreciate that the author is trying to add some realism and depth too, even given the genre

Double-page supporter
good the princess managed to knock some sense to her, also the situation suits the manga title too

Dex-chan lover
It's always good to see someone come back down to earth. Good for her for realising that there's no need to worship a regular girl.

Dex-chan lover
I get that some side characters can get pretty annoying in a series like this, but side characters make some stories better. BokuYaba’s side characters are actually amazing, so far this series does have good ones too.

Dex-chan lover
Admires and puts FemC on a pedistal to the point that she will prevent her little brother from playing with her to prevent her from being stained.
Yea, this bitch is gonna be an annoying one.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see the sort of idolization get resolved in one chapter. Usually I'd agree with others here she'll keep being annoying but in this case I think she'll actually turn out helpful to fMC developing connections with other people.
Why is it difficult for these youngsters to ask for others' phone numbers? I never experienced that while in highschool... like, just ask.
Culture and exaggerated feelings for content.

Fed-Kun's army
It’s a big plus that she’s self aware about her dumb mentality towards another human being. Let’s hope it gets even better from here on out.

Users who are viewing this thread