Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryo Joshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 25.5 - Extra Story: The Theme Park

star-wars-krennic-gif-10935154

LMAO his glare I like how expressive he's progressively become hehe

Dex-chan lover
My dudes, don't be so harsh on Komori, do you remember the last time you went to Disneyland ? You spend most of your time waiting, surrounded by thousands of strangers. And when you're on one-on-one, convos tend to get more personal, but it can make you anxious if you're kinda introvert to do that in the middle of strangers.

Fuyutski, by turning this into a double date got rid of all the potential awkward moments, by replacing it with friendly banter with a group, and it was easy to get alone time if needed.

author couldve tried a little harder lmao. “she’s so nice for helping a lone child in the middle of a theme park...” no i think it would be cruel to not help them, thats basic human decency

Double-page supporter
Dude I didn't realize just how long this chapter was. So blessed.

I thought it was going to end after the chief gave him the tickets or after it became a double date. So happy to see the entire day.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread