Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryo Joshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 25.5 - Extra Story: The Theme Park

BUT WHAT ABOUT FOX-CHAN AND BLACK HAIR-KUN??? I need moaaar ;-;

Thanks for the chap '-')7

Dex-chan lover
That was super cute and wholesome end to a volume.
Can't wait for the next one!

Group Leader
What a fucking typical, clichéd chapter. Not only does meddlesome, annoying side-character bitch ruin the male leads opportunity to go to the amusement park alone with his crush, she also just has to "find them" right when the male lead was obviously going to confess to the female lead. As cute as the main characters are together, such fucking lousy writing and use of extremely over-used, clichéd storytelling kinda brings the overall enjoyment of the chapter down quite a few pegs.

Dex-chan lover
i dont get why but in this kind of manga i always get more invested in the sidecharacter couple rather than the main one

you may have escaped making Himuro an enemy... but you've made me yours by interrupting HImuro's confession!!! ggaaaaaahhh D: hahaha

Dex-chan lover
The kids hair colour changed after she found her parents...

hes the fucking buddha holy shit holy shit i wonder who hes gonna fight in shuumatsu no valkyrie

Komori if you were rooting for them why did you appear at Disnyan with your arm around Fuyutsuki 😭 please let them walk in together side by side...your wingwoman skills need work 😥

Dex-chan lover
FUCK THE FUCKING INTERRUPTION TROPE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

extra long chapter for extra long fluff time lets fucking go

Users who are viewing this thread