Kore kara Dandan Shiawase ni Natte Iku Kowai Onna Joushi - Vol. 3 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
They're so close, now they just need to stumble across the line. Sadly, it could just be fakeout and he's going to hit her with the, "I want to treasure you more" line

Dex-chan lover
See, this is the problem with manga MCs nowadays.

She asked to stay the night and he said "No---".

Like a fucking alien trying to take the most human-like action else their cover be blown.

"Zeepzorp, the female may be initiating a mating ritual! What should I do?"

"Relax, Xky'plk. Surely you have are in error. Our research of the Earthling art form "manga" indicates that mating never takes place. It is a ruse. Indicate refusal."

Dex-chan lover
We need SFX translated for panels like upper right on the second page, to make it 100% clear she actually smooched him.

Dex-chan lover
Really? 2 pages? Come on, it stops in the middle of a sentence, where he corrects himself to call her by her first name, this isn't a cliffhanger at this point, we all know what's coming...

Dex-chan lover
We want to hear a specific repetitive sound in the next few chapters.
The only acceptable rugpull would be that sound came from turning kinetic energy into thermal energy to fully cook a chicken by slapping it, because at least we'll have chicken.

Dex-chan lover
Oof, girl, what was that maneuver when you had a twisted ankle recently? >_> Of course you'd trip yourself. :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why I still click on these updates. I can't take this dude seriously when he's dressed like that.

Dex-chan lover
Time for impregnation to happen

Unless the guy goes "i am not getting shotgun married just yet buster!"

Users who are viewing this thread