Korogaru Onna to Koi no Numa - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Cute... this is cute. I wonder if this is a real thing for girls to get obsessive over hot guys in Japan?! Why is this a thing in multiple manga I've read now?

Hahahahah this is the best shoujo 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 SHE IS SO FUNNY THANK YOU DO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING💕💓💗💗

that black haired girl taking secret pictures of the male lead was so damn creepy other than that this chapter was great

Tysm for translating!! I missed this manga it's so good. I guess now we have another month for waiting lol I hate monthly releases it's just so sad lmao

Thanks for translating! I love that she still smiling despite many bad things happened to her

@Thejobbernowl it's not just Japan, Kpop fans in Korea are extreme... they sometimes (physically) fight each other over which guy in the group is better...

And at one point I knew a Korean guy living in Germany through a game, he was quite a looker, but he only dared to show his pictures on discord to at first just me and later on to a few of the other players, because he was stalked on the internet... he deleted his facebook because random girls would start talking to him just because he's (a handsome) Korean...

And among visual kei fans, there's this story of a German girl that went to Japan to meet the vocalist of a band, she had completely taken her dellusions for reality, saying she was 100% sure she was going to marry the guy... of course the guy didn't even know her and wanted nothing to do with her.

But pretty sure stuff like this happens to western boybands too, fangirls can be super scary, lol.

Thank you so much for the translation! It's rare to find a romcom whit an adult (?) leader 😁

That stalker girl aint nothing if you compare her attitude with those crazy korean/japanese sasaeng fans, man... I'm not justifying her action here but at least she had good manners by apologizing that she's actually in the wrong to her victim... While sasaeng fans... I'm just glad I don't live in korea/japan and living as an idol there..

Lol why is this girl so me without handsome boy of course 😂
Can't wait for more, this is so interesting and funny. Thank you

heol.... this manga spoke to me on spiritual level because i'm an idol fan myself 😂🤣
chasing after idols that surely won't look at you twice is surely fun... i don't get why either. it's just bring me happiness🤣

Users who are viewing this thread