Korogaru Onna to Koi no Numa - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

EVERY TWO MONTHS!!! *faints* I love this manga tho but damn 😂 Thank u for translating~~

Inukai being a cute excitable sensitive puppy was so good. And Ahhhhhh, someone pointed out Kon is soft on Shiori yesssssssssss. Maybe this will make them more aware of each other! Thanks for the update!!!

Tysm for translating!!
Damn so sad this is one of those mangas that don't update that frequently.

Also could someone please explain to me what he meant when he said she shouldn't "pretend to be someone else" and that she'll "make friends before she'll notice"? Idk why but I didn't really comprehand this part so it would be great if someone could clarify it's meaning for me:) thanks in advance!

Double-page supporter
please dun turn this into a love triangle please dun turn this into a love triangle please dun turn this into a love triangle please dun turn this into a love triangle

Wait what I’m so confused, I get the inu’s backstory but I thought he would be the love rival...now it seems like the guy at the end might be the rival though...2months for a new raws though ;(

I also semi forgot the story but I think a reread might clear things up. I think Jou (the guy at the end) is her friend who let her move to the apartment above store?? I’m also kinda confused about the "pretend to be someone else“ line but gonna assume he was being a little bit jealous that inu is fawning over her?? maybe idk... but ty scans team for the chapter!

Inu is too cute. I totally thought he was gonna be a love rival but I'm happy he became more like a little bro to her

Thanks for the translation!

I guess he calls her by name now because inukai does... A (subconscious) attempt to close the gap, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread