Koroshi Ai

Power Uploader
@Moench Merci ^^
Piwi débute dans la trad et je l'épaule pour fluidifier le texte. On va faire notre possible pour garder le niveau et de nouveaux chapitres arrivent très bientôt !

D'ailleurs si tu connais pas trop MD tu peux aussi commenter directement sur les chapitres en cliquant la petite bulle dans le menu à droite ;)

Double-page supporter
the author's pixiv id is 874760 for anyone interested

Dex-chan lover
This manga has got the amazing power of making me read it for 21 chapters despite being continually disappointed.

I hope I remember to check the comments of this in case I forget and come back to it thinking it has potential.

I like this! The only problem is the slow releases but other then that, this manga is really interesting!

good freaking dammit I need to stop reading manga that aren't completed yet. The cliffhangers and suspense won't be the same when I read the next chapter. Hahahaha

@bitlock the target audience is shoujo readers but the genre is different. That's just like saying Pokemon is an adventure game for kids but adults are playing it.

As for the cliffhanger (again), GOD FREAKING DAMMIT. Not again but happy to see a bit of backstory this time. It seems they've met each other before but I wonder now if this is truly love or there's something more...

Dex-chan lover
At least! Interesting series in shoujo! Usually this kind of story will goes straight to shonen (or seinen) y'know.

Wish some miracle to Indian-kun....

Dex-chan lover
The character designs & dynamics remind me of Bloody Cross, except without the fantasy setting. Liking it so far!

Edit: After reading a bit further along, it seems a bit silly in retrospect. Not bad by any means, but I think the overabundance of 'twists' makes it hard to read this in one go and take it as seriously. Probably better as a weekly/etc release so that the cliffhangers flow better.

Users who are viewing this thread