Koroshi Ai

Ah, right in the same spot as the other kid... Karma got her with a slapback

Any recommendation other manga similar to this one? I like the romantic tension of the 2 MC here. Also the drawing is really good.

@ nullinvictus I feel the same like what’s the point of working in line of work if you suck at it you know?

@Tigeriss74 So one should just give up if they not on the top list of their line of work??? How realistic. Every line of work have many subtypes that require different level of skills you know. It like saying better not play tennis if you're not Djokovic. That's just dumb.

can someone give me another recommendation similar to this manga? im loving the thing happening between the 2 mc lol

I liked Raise wa Tanin ga Ii if anyone else wants to read some mafia romance.

Yes, Raise wa tannin ga ii was similar. And Cheese in the trap on webtoon (completed with 301 episodes, brilliant written)

Fed-Kun's army
Song Ha & Chateau's relationship is just sooo complicated I LOVE IT

Twas good but I'm really iffy about the female MC being introduced as a competent person from the start and then became useless later on.

I took a look at the raws and
at least we don't have to wait long for them to reunite.

@dnngok I think it's classified as a shoujo because it has a lot of focus on the romance
and also
no major character has died yet (OG Song Ryangha doesn't count because we all knew he died from the start)
so it isn't seinen

@Zerach I don't think she's useless though? PTSD and emotional baggage shouldn't mean uselessness.

@SugarArirang It should have been a Shounen with Romance, Shoujo is just purely love and romance stuffs.
Hmmmmm but yeah other sources said it's Seinen or Josei too, quite ridiculous.

Power Uploader
Demographic tags are based on the magazines the series run in and which demographic those magazines aim for, not always or necessarily content. It's just that there's a correlation between what publishers might think certain genders tend to prefer and the content they produce as a result so now there's all this generalization about what should be "shoujo" and whatnot.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, look at the cover. Mangaka improve drawing the heroine quite a lot, as she showing her weak side, she also look more female.
I once showing a pic of this manga and some though it is shounen ai when, true story. Half of male shoujo is female looking but still... 😁

@EightyOnes as i said above, i have a impression that is what the actual direction the author portray of her character, with all this childhood flashback that showing she just a weak little girl. She act strong but vulable inside and just a little girl like she once was.

@Tcof Then it'd make more sense if Chateau was just an ordinary citizen with a messed up backstory, no? She's supposed to be this trained bounty hunter but the author is treating her character arc/development like any other tragic Shoujo protagonist.

If Ryang-Ha and the antagonists existing in this world are this insane, then I find it so hard to believe how she survived this long as a bounty hunter. It makes the organization she works for look completely inept or in over their heads. I'm not grabbing a power level chart or anything but a lot of what happens in this story just doesn't make sense.

With a premise like this one, I feel that it brings about some expectations with what the MC can and cannot do. Seeing those expectations dashed chapter after chapter is so frustrating, and after a second look in the comments I see I'm not the only person feeling that way.

Dex-chan lover
@EightyOnes just an ordinary citizen doesn't sound like a strong vibe. She at first have this cool act and it fit with that purpose here, being someone capture criminal. Maybe a police also do the job.
"... i find it hard to believe how she survived this long". Well, But maybe think about other element, such as these guys is some manga over the top level of skilled. and this world is not that insane, Remember in the beginning, how their treat him. With how big his name was, It is not suppose to be everyday to face these big shot. And these guy is even more so with their organization seam like have a lot of power. they just mess with them because she just happen to be the key that connect everything. So i think she did fine.

And i don't remember the manga ever give any hint about she is super strong. She just a serious type character, and she also pretty new. While she can do standard what a job require action can do, Look how Ryang-Ha easily handle her. So her character just portrayed in a normal level, not manga of great. And hey, her whole gang almost die after these guy mess they up one time. I don't see how it not make sense if she useless again these guy who at the same par with each other.

Users who are viewing this thread