Koroshiya Yametai - Vol. 4 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
This is sad, I am sure Benika will accept Rose as is, but this cycle doesn't lead anywhere good. And we are just one chapter away from the end. This time the waiting felt like forever, I am at the edge of my sit, time slowed down. What will the resolution be?

Again. Thank you for your work!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

so the guard question came back in the end when shes really between a rock and a hard place huh
either to continue a life of killing or being hunted down for being a threat or death by her lovers hands

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You can't shoot her in the leg it's the most deadly place to be shot this is common knowledge chatter

Dex-chan lover
Called it many chapters ago, but a militant and violent uprising will enact fast change. However, it also fucks over good will. Since they're basically just sticking a knife in their gut as a sneak attack, their short term improves, but long term it's not very good for image.

You can't shoot her in the leg it's the most deadly place to be shot this is common knowledge chatter
That's in the thigh, where the artories are. She highlighted the knee. Which are less deadly, but more likely to have long term consequences due to the fragile and complicated nature of our lower legs. Even a 9mm Glock leaves a chance of being a paraplegic or a cripple when shot there.

Dex-chan lover
Called it many chapters ago, but a militant and violent uprising will enact fast change. However, it also fucks over good will. Since they're basically just sticking a knife in their gut as a sneak attack, their short term improves, but long term it's not very good for image.

That's in the thigh, where the artories are. She highlighted the knee. Which are less deadly, but more likely to have long term consequences due to the fragile and complicated nature of our lower legs. Even a 9mm Glock leaves a chance of being a paraplegic or a cripple when shot there.
Which is the goal so 👌👌👌

Dex-chan lover
don't you dare not give us a at least somewhat happy ending!
what happey ending? i will for fucks skae not hope the supposed happy ending is having an murderer as an lover buecause that is just disgusting, really HATE how manipulative your supposed “lover” is and what in gods green earth kind of relationahip is that? BUILD on ONE HIGE MANIPULATION!!!

Users who are viewing this thread