"Kōryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyō no Mahōtsukai ~<Meirei sa Sero> to wa Iwa Senai Oreryū Maō Tōbatsu Saizen Rūto ~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Already read this on... Kissmanga...
sniff
Rest in peace (except for all those ads, those can go to hell for all I care)

Dex-chan lover
Please just fucking kill that "hero" and that priest slut. They are nothing but digusting scum

The hero is too dangerous to be left alive. If he get sent to prison, he'll break out and attack the MC again.

Dex-chan lover
The hero warrior is right here. As a Hero, If I got a quest with half the kingdom as a reward I would pick that.

Aggregator gang
@Soren59
Death would be way, way too easy. At least an imeddiate death would be. They should be: stripped of all noble titles they possess; paraded around the royal city, with the crowd chanting nothing but vitriolic hatred; and then, and only then, they should die by hanging.

Or they could be spared death but forced to stay in jail for life/banished to a land suffering from famine.

I get slightly annoyed when the saints or priests in manga are egotistical, arrogant, and fanatical, and the worshipers are portrayed as cultists. It gives us religious people a bad name.

Double-page supporter
Feels like this getting dumber. Moreover despite knowing how shitty the 'hero' is, the MC still trying to talk some sense to him. Both are idiots

Users who are viewing this thread