"Kōryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyō no Mahōtsukai ~<Meirei sa Sero> to wa Iwa Senai Oreryū Maō Tōbatsu Saizen Rūto ~

Why was he so surprised? Knowledge from experience vs cheat item. No set backs for an op character.

Dex-chan lover
Content : "Sexual violence"
That's an exaggeration ! There's barely any of that if at all.
I can't even remember if it happened.

OHHH! The sexual tag is from...
that time when the cat girl got tentacled by that demon dude?

Only that? if so... then yeah, it's an exaggeration, cuz...
1. she was a just as bad as the "hero" and 2. we didn't see her anymore after she got sold into slavery for all the shit she did

I totally forgot, I'm following this, since it was 3 months from last chapter. I'll just drop it.

Just dont fucking read it, It had all of the annoying points you can find to any trash series. Some of the art and fight scenes are well drawn, thats the only redemming point. a 0.5/10 for the art consideration.

This is literally the worst piece of garbage i have read in years. It's the form o power fantasy, that should not have took any time of people, who draws it.

1. The MC is omnipotent, he finds best of gear just like that, by jumping through the roof of the random building.
2. The book he finds even checks "quests", like wtf? It have every piece of info he needs at the moment.
3. Antagonists here are written so poorly, it's not even funny. Hero is cringe-edgy-asshole, just because he can; the nun-lady treats him as sugar daddy and one person, that actually could make any sense in hero's party says that mc is coward by walking off.
4. The main girl is just random slave, who mc rescued at some point. There's no chemistry, but yeah "she loves him".
- and there is so much more that i can point out about this...

At best it deserves 3.5/10, not more.

I really like the fantasy with op-mc and other similiar genres and i don't even have that much of high standards, but this kind of stories is point, in which i drew the line.

@DoctorDuckling - but there is sexual violence tho?
The Maou general, who rapes cat-girl with tentacles
? It's one-time thing yeah, but it's still there.

Double-page supporter
@C3PO Cheat Engine Tables is a little too much, cause he is not receiving cheats from the gods. This is more like the MC bought the Strategy Guide for Demon Questing from the gods. The MC is still going to have to do everything himself, it's just that now he gets to know the monsters strengths and weakness before he gets to fight them. Take Monster Hunter for an example. Just cause I know that the Rathalos has a weakness to Dragon and Thunder, doesn't mean the it doesn't still have a chance to kick my ass.
The MC spends the first chapter using the potion glitch to power himself up beyond all normal progression. Did you forget that? It’s like finding an infinite XP glitch in a level 5 area. Even without the guide he’s multiple times better stat equipped than anyone else.

Aggregator gang
The fact that the hero actually manages to
and the author expect us to ignore that unfinished arc and to start a new is crazy. We're not idiots here.

I found it stupid and tiring. But as the initial premise was interesting, I continued until ep 11. The problem is that it started to become extremely convenient.

It was already convenient for him to know where things were and what he needed to do thanks to the book. But now what happened was that the scenarios adjusted, and the other characters adjusted to make the protagonist shine.

Dropped for being extremely cringe.

Users who are viewing this thread