Koryuu Nara Sude de Taosemasu Kedo, Kore tte Joushiki Janain Desu ka? - Ch. 1

I have a feeling that this is how the story goes:
+ Isn't that normal?
- It's not normal at all!
- Haha, you can't use your common sense to judge Fil
- She defeated a dragon with only bare hands, it's possible because It's Fil
- I think there is something wrong with my common sense. No, you don't, the wrong one is Ma..., wrong, Fil

it's is not Kenja no Mago, it's simular but it's fantasy not isekai plus there's no reincarnation the mc is also a girl.

Double-page supporter
Not impressed at all. Not into MCs that a this dumb in common sense.

Dex-chan lover
I love how the sage went the whole nine yards with the isekai act to make sure that the protagonist wouldn't be traumatized. Though him getting actually isekai'd wouldn't be surprising at this point. Inb4 he comes back as a loli.

Dex-chan lover
Knight A called her a future princess so I get the feeling they plan to get her involved with the struggle for the crown

Fed-Kun's army
I would love it if the great sage had some grand magic up his sleeve that lets him pop up near the end of the manga, like a reincarnation spell or a possesion spell. (by possesion spell i mean like his spirit posesses an animal or something) But still, that was a cute speech about him going to heaven : ')

Dex-chan lover
@Goretantath Would totally read an Isekai manga about the grandfather trying to find his way home before she figures him out or dies.

It would make a great plot if she accidently wreck the capital, get crusade and seal by various forces and start over when a hero pass by to unseal her as a new companion recruit.

Fed-Kun's army
Our sage is a past life of master Jiraiya....

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiraiya_(Naruto)&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiyrde4r7LrAhWIl-AKHXsDBrgQwaICMA56BAgEEA0&usg=AOvVaw2wXXXWDfxhGizsik3Mo9SC

Dex-chan lover
immediately after saying shes not planning on using his daughter, she says she'll raise his daughter into someone that will make the COUNTRY happy. so much for not using her

Users who are viewing this thread