2b6e8f2c-105f-426e-8801-f8d679d6da26
Calmy_ Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 10, 2026 Messages 526 Aug 4, 2026 #2 THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER! Secretary-kun's Team!! ► Our Web: https://www.silentquill.net/ ► Novel Website: https://kdtnovels.net/ ► Discord: https://discord.gg/JURuXdjJRp ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TranslationsKDT ► KO-FI: https://ko-fi.com/page_
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER! Secretary-kun's Team!! ► Our Web: https://www.silentquill.net/ ► Novel Website: https://kdtnovels.net/ ► Discord: https://discord.gg/JURuXdjJRp ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TranslationsKDT ► KO-FI: https://ko-fi.com/page_
Phantaminium Supporter Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 1,267 Aug 4, 2026 #3 I think everyone and their grandmother saw this coming, I expect we'll get pres taking up the princess role right at the end for a smooch or something. Should be cute. Thanks for the TL.
I think everyone and their grandmother saw this coming, I expect we'll get pres taking up the princess role right at the end for a smooch or something. Should be cute. Thanks for the TL.
phil777 Dex-chan lover Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 12,778 Aug 5, 2026 #4 He's not a prince, he's a short king. 👑
ExileTheBlank Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 13, 2024 Messages 257 Aug 5, 2026 #5 Her neuron instantly activated right there lol