Kou 1 Desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita - Vol. 6 Ch. 39 - Alvy

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul
ikr, how much more clear does he have to make it that it would devastate him if she did that?

Dex-chan lover
Don’t get me wrong, i somewhat understand her motivation but at the same time it’s like has hiroto ever failed so far? Have a little faith xd @boag

i hope he gets what she think and rescue her. She is not clever girl but naive. I don't wanna see she is sacrifice herself.

Dex-chan lover
I really hate the kind of character logic where one character says "Don't leave me, whatever you do. Don't sacrifice yourself for me no matter what. I don't ever want you to do any of that for me."
And then the other character is like "You've done so much for me. I must sacrifice myself for you no matter what, because I don't want you to be sad." as if completely ignoring what the first one said.

Why would anyone be happy if the person they didn't want to have sacrifice themselves, do exactly that? It's not as if they suddenly go "Oh, they sacrificed themselves for me. I better be super happy that they ignored me completely and sacrificed themselves." afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
MC was saying he was being played into Feuillet hands, worry not, he was always played by the 3 girls meat buns almost every 6 hours of his life.

Also, please Mimia, dont go to that merchant, or else, we will enjoy some great artworks of you page by page (Joke only.
Just please, there's something you can do to ease MC. You may sleep with him using your meat bun as an alternative pillow for great memory recall functions everyday..

Omg what the actual F, I can't believe how many times I've seen this in manga so far.

I hope she gets railed and the mc gets rid of her, I mean the sheer level of stupidity or malice required to do this, the MC isn't trusted after coming on top every single time and EVERYONE said it ain't solving nothing, the author is trying for some cheap ntr fear and it only showed that you need a complete moron to write a braindead character.

Users who are viewing this thread