Kou 1 Desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, the guy putting the pressure on the bishop and being a bastard...I'm surprised he hasn't been cursed in any way yet...
Anyway, glad to see this project is still alive. <3

The story is fine. But the author really need a bit of taste, he only know one size of tits, Aka cowtits. And that in elf look fucking disgusting.

This series needs a bit of work. It's kinda lacking in terms of character development, and the characters feel very unmemorable, even the main ones. Their interactions are very nonsensical at times as well. It's not terrible, but not great either.

alu

Dex-chan lover
" Lifting the Spirit's" ??
" Lifting the Spirit's Curse" ?

Soo... Any news on the update? It's been 5 months since the last chapter... >.<

Double-page supporter
Group's website has 2 new chapters, or you could wait for them to be available here

i bet 10$ that souichiro (mc's friend) will have a ship with loli vampire ...

no make it 0$ please , my wallet is empty ... poor guy

I wonder if any translator out there willing to pick the novel as one of they work?

Dex-chan lover
I believe it was in a chapter of "I found a kitten" where the daughter had a defining moment where she acknowledged that she was not the center of the universe (or the MC as she put it). Something about wanting a red had, thinking of ways it could be granted to her, but not getting one...
Anyway I was literally just thinking about this series last night (or earlier this week) and... Here it is with an update.

I'll let you infer from that what you will...

Dex-chan lover
Another MC of culture, now if only he wasn't still planning on leaving.

Souichiro is still the most interesting character so far. I hope he gets more coverage in the manga, Harem-Hiroto is just boring after all :(

Users who are viewing this thread