Kou 1 Desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita

MoZ

man if the ntr really happened, I'll literally burn my pc down no cap

I'm kinda lowkey shocked this hasn't gotten an anime adaption (yet) when a bunch of super trash mangas have recently

Double-page supporter
@Akua89 Maybe you had multiple tabs open and accidentally posted the comment on this manga rather than where it was meant to go.

Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Double-page supporter
@Akua89 Apologies, didn't mean to insinuate that you have extremely shitty taste or anything. Each to their own, after all.

Double-page supporter
@Akua89
vBLICUI.png

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda fun that every person in this mangas world is stupider than a toddler and has no memory, so an elementary school level main character is genius by comparison.

The idiocracy Lelouch.

this manga is the epitome of wise man's word "if u are surrounded by the stupid one then u will become stupid too"

we can see MC way of thinking is regressed becoming deadbrain by each chapter bcus he is surrounded by idiot lol
and seriously why the story said elves is smarter than human in the beginning chp, clearly all elves appeared so far are idiot, no single traces as being intelligence creature... translate mistake perhaps??

real shame that the author for this manga gave up on it because it’s a really intriguing concept with some cool characters but he just doesn’t see the gold in it that others do.

Users who are viewing this thread